We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible and easy to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability by working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer v6.0 +
- Firefox v2.0 +
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari (Mac)